Relationships that Bring Access.
Knowledge that Brings Power.TM
- Medicare & Medicaid
- Home Health
- Home Infusion
- Private Duty
- DME Services
- Therapy Staffing
- Travel Nursing
- Per Diem and Contract Staffing
- Respiratory Therapy
- Ancillary Healthcare Staffing
- Locum Tenens
- Physician House Call
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Behavioral Health
Ed Manthey has various levels of experience as a business owner and executive and holds a BS Degree in Business Management from Florida State University.
His staffing industry experience includes serving as president of a $29 million dollar staffing company with 75 employees, in 16 locations across 6 states; 10 years in Franchise Operations from start-up, recruiting and sales to financial management consulting; and 15 years of home healthcare sales/operations.
In 1998, Mr. Manthey launched an entrepreneurial start-up known as TVL HealthCare, a national travel nurse company. The Atlanta Business Chronicle ranked TVL HealthCare as the 15th and 20th (in 2001 and 2002 respectively) as the fastest growing private company in Atlanta. Mr. Manthey would go on to sell TVL HealthCare to two national companies, but continues to make his mark in the healthcare industry. He has extensive experience in dealing with multiple financing options for growing companies. | Follow Ed on LinkedIn
Why Work with WMA Healthcare Partners?
- 30 years Industry Experience Health Care Services Industry
- 9 years Mergers/Acquisitions Experience
- Owner/Operator Travel Nurse Company
- Manager/Operator/Owner Health Care Services industry since 1983
- Travel Nurse/Per Diem/Contract Staffing Operations/Sales experience
- Home Health/Private Duty/Pediatric Home Care Operations/Sales experience
- Extensive Industry Contacts and Relationships